One big advantage of an Android smartphone is that it can be easily be customized. You can flash new ROMs, add some tweaks, install new launchers, and many more. But, due to the risk of voiding the phone’s warranty and bricking the device, a lot of users tend to stay away from complicated codes and terms that only professional Android developers can understand.
But, with the help of scripts and the genius mind of recognized developer hasoon2000, an all-in-one kit has surfaced to help newbies to bridge the gap and to be able to play with their mobile phones.
This kit is designed to help users play with their HTC One V without the need of undergoing the complexities of developer jargon, terminal commands, and codes. Using this kit lets you easily unlock your phone’s bootloader, flash custom recovery, revert to stock recovery, execute commands, gain root access, and many more. This kit can be newbies’ tool toward discovering the true capabilities of their HTC One V.
Read on so you will learn how to use Hasoon2000′s all-in-one kit for HTC One V.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the HTC One V. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- An HTC One V
- A Windows PC
- Download Hasoon2000′s One V All-In-One Kit V1.0 (One_V_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0.rar, 30.17 MB)
- A RAR archive extraction tool such as WinRAR installed on your computer
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
- Charge your phone’s battery to 70% or more.
- Download Hasoon2000′s all-in-one kit for HTC One V from the link above.
- Extract the One_V_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0.rarinto a folder on your computer.
- NOTE: To make sure that this kit works, extract the kit directly to drive C:\ or any directory on your computer. If saved to drive C:\, the extracted files should be located at C:\One_V_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0.
- Navigate to the HTC One V all-in-one kit folder.
- Click the One V 1.0.exe to launch the kit.
Using the HTC One V All-in-One Kit
Unlocking the Phone’s Bootloader
You can easily unlock the HTC One V’s bootloader by using the toolkit. Take note that once you unlocked your phone’s bootloader, your warranty will be broken.
- Launch the HTC One V all-in-one kit.
- Click Install HTC Drivers and press GO to install the necessary drivers to your computer.
- Click Register at HTCDev and press GO. This will redirect you to HTC’s development website. Create an account and log-in.
- Using your USB cable, connect your phone to the computer. Select Get Token IDand a command prompt will appear with your phone’s Token ID. Highlight and copy the entire Token ID.
- NOTE: To copy your Token ID, click the right mouse button in the command prompt window. A menu will appear. Select Mark and highlight the entire Token ID. After highlighting the token ID, press the right mouse button to copy it.
- Select Submit Token ID and submit your Token ID to HTC Development page. You will receive a file named Unlock_Code.bin via your email. Download the file and save it to the Data folder found inside the HTC One V all-in-one kit folder.
- Once all are set, click Unlock Bootloader to begin unlocking your HTC One V’s bootloader.
Flashing Custom Recovery
Once you have successfully unlocked your phone’s bootloader, you can now flash custom/stock recovery on your mobile phone.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Launch One V 1.0.exe.
- Under the Recovery section, select the custom/stock recovery you want to install on your mobile phone. You can select one of the following:
- Stock Recovery
- Once you have made your choice, click Flash Recovery to flash it on your mobile phone.
Gaining Permanent Root
- Using the USB cable, connect your HTC One V to the computer.
- Launch One V 1.0.exe.
- Under the command section, select Boot into Recovery and click Do Command. Wait until your phone completely boots into Recovery Mode.
- Once booted into Recovery Mode, select Perm Root and click Run. The kit will automatically flash the required files to gain root access on your mobile phone.
The HTC One V all-in-one kit also lets you do the following:
- Flash kernels on your mobile phone
- Reboot your phone into Bootloader Mode
- Lock the bootloader
- APK Installer
- Data Backup
- Useful links and resources for your HTC One V
- and many more
Good job! You have successfully learned how to use Hasoon2000′s All-In-One Kit for your HTC One V. You can now play with your HTC One V without the need of confusing codes and commands.